Finish Line Factory’s PTFE Hose w/ Braided Nylon uses high-quality nylon braids and PTFE inner lining that resists is more than strong enough to withstand the toughest racing duties. Our PTFE hose is compatible with all fuels, coolants, and oils, and high very high operating temperature and pressure ratings so it can get your fluids where they need to be in nearly any condition! These hoses have significantly higher ratings than our standard synthetic rubber hoses and are ideal for projects involving E85, power steering systems, or braking/hydraulic systems.
- Compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuels
- Compatible with all lubricants
- Compatible with nitrous oxide systems
- Constructed with a strong nylon braid that resists corrosion and abrasion
- Uses a PTFE teflon inner liner
- Compatible in temperatures ranging from -70C to 250C (-94F to 482F)
- Ideal for delivery of oil, fuel, water, or any other fluid your racecar needs to win!
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit almost any need
|Part number||Hose ID||OD (mm)||Max Op. PSI||Min/Max Op. Temp|
|4000 PSI||-70 C
|3000 PSI||-70 C
|2500 PSI||-70 C
|2000 PSI||-70 C
Finish Line Factory's products are backed by a solid one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, contact us and we'll resolve it for you. See our Policies page for more information.