Finish Line Factory’s Rubber Push-Lock Hose is strong, lightweight, and works with our Push-Lock Hose Ends to ensure a safe and secure fit. Works well with AN fittings and is perfect for fuel, coolant, and air.
These are great for the weekend track warrior or street enthusiast looking for quick assembly and to save time and money. Flexible, lightweight, and perfect for applications where a stainless steel hose would just be overkill. We recommend using our Push-Lock Hose Ends with these hoses!
These parts are not rated for use with any transmission oil or engine oil. The temperatures and/or pressures involved with these applications exceed their performance ratings and can cause the hose to fail, resulting in catastrophic damage and/or a serious safety hazard.
- Use of a hose clamp on both ends of the hose is recommended for all applications
- Compatible with all lubricants
- Uses a nylon-reinforced CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) synthetic rubber line
- Compatible in temperatures ranging from -40C to 100C (-40F to 212F)
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit almost any need
These hoses are ONLY compatible with our Push Lock Hose Ends. They are not compatible with Swivel Hose Ends or PTFE Hose Ends.
|Part number||Hose ID||OD (mm)||Max Op. PSI||Min/Max Op. Temp||Min Bend Radius|