Finish Line Factory’s Rubber Push-Lock Hose is strong, lightweight, and works with our Push-Lock Hose Ends to ensure a safe and secure fit. Works well with AN fittings and is perfect for fuel, oil, or coolant!
These are great for the weekend track warrior or street enthusiast looking for quick assembly and to save time and money. Flexible, lightweight, and perfect for applications where a stainless steel hose would just be overkill. Compatible with all fuels including E85 and methanol as well as lubricants such as engine oil. We recommend using our Push-Lock Hose Ends with these hoses!
Our hoses are rated to 250 PSI, which is suitable for most automotive applications.
These parts are not rated for use with any automatic transmission oil or power steering oil. These oils can cause the hose to fail, resulting in a major spill and/or hazard.
Our Rubber Push Lock Hose is only sized to work with our Push Lock Hose Ends. Fitment with other brands of hose ends may be possible, but is not guaranteed.
- Compatible with all hydrocarbon and alcohol based fuels
- Compatible with all lubricants
- Uses a nylon-reinforced CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) synthetic rubber line
- Compatible in temperatures ranging from -40C to 100C (-40F to 212F)
- Ideal for delivery of oil, fuel, water, or any other fluid your racecar needs to win!
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit almost any need
These hoses are ONLY compatible with our Push Lock Hose Ends. They are not compatible with Swivel Hose Ends or PTFE Hose Ends.
|Part number||Hose ID||OD (mm)||Max Op. PSI||Min/Max Op. Temp||Min Bend Radius|